Saturday 19 March 2016

March 2016 Virtual Crop - Class 2 with Jane

Hello everyone...I'm back with another Graphic 45 project and if you got the By the Sea kit you can copy my book exactly...or do your own twist on it. But even if you're playing along with your own papers you can make a version of this book because it's more about the construction rather than the papers really. This was inspired by the folio albums now available from Tim Holtz - but they are quite pricey so I thought - I'll make my own version!
The finished book (minus photos) looks like this...





But I think you might get a better impression of the book by seeing it in action so here's a quick video of it...


Instructions can be found  HERE, download for free and off you go!.

Katherine is up next at 2pm with your third class of the day. Happy crafting!