Monday, 19 May 2014

Some Snowy Kaisercraft

For my chocie this month as i mentioned in my recent post I chose Kaisercraft and Marion Smith

This layout started out as all black and white but I added a touch of red to it and really liked the effect.
The background is Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope Original - I loved the dotty shabby effect. On the page at the website its the one with chevrons on the other side.
I embellished it with some red flowers that I fussy cut from Marion Smith Motley Scarlet
I then inked the edges with Festive Berries - very lightly ! The embellishment was one I had in my stash and the butterflies were punched from paper.
The title was made from leftover letters I had from Karen's Bella Boulevard class at the retreat
Thanks for popping by - look out for more posts from the design team from this month's gallery you can find here 

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW IT IS STUNNING, LOVE THE COLOUR TONES, REALLY MAKE THE PHOTO STAND OUT, STUNING STUNNING STUNNING XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and loving the design!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, really like the ink edges.x

    ReplyDelete