Thursday 17 April 2014

Throw Back Thursday ~ 1

Well Ann is doing "Throw Back Thursday" on her blog and now Karen is too. The concept is simple. Throw back Thursday is a chance to take a look back at something from a while back. In my last blog post I included an older layout to illustrate what I was saying and over on the ATDML # Create facebook page I was asked what the papers were. This reminded me that it is often good to take a look back at what has gone before.

So today I am sharing an old layout from 2010 for my first Throw back Thursday.

I love this layout, the grid formation is one that really appeals and I have revisited it as a design feature many times over.


I also dug out papers which, even when I scrapped it back in 2010, were oldies but goodies. I still love the Basic Grey Motifica range as much today as I did back then.

So what can you dig out of your own "archives" and celebrate on Throw Back Thursday? Add a link in the comments, we'd love to take a look.