Monday, 24 March 2014

A Couple of Cards with Webster's Pages

Good morning all - this month we have the beautiful Webster's Pages to play with in our DT kits.
I'm a bit of a flowery pretty papers sort of girl and as well al layouts I decided to make a couple of cards this month.
I set to with some punches and a couple of card blanks and made these.

One of the 12 x 12 sheets had a whole page of sayings on it
The 'shoe ' one made me smile so for the first card I found an image and made a little easel card.
Then I used a square scalloped punch and a little flower punch to make the second card. The design team will be taking their projects to the forthcoming retreat to show in a gallery - so I know there will be some fabulous projects from everyone to see.

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Love the shoe!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Denise...I especially love the double easel card.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really pretty with you. Very spring fresh pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards Denise hun great work hugs x

    ReplyDelete