Thursday 13 June 2013

For all the FanTASHtic dads

Well Fathers day is this weekend and I don't know about you but I tend to struggle a little on making male themed cards. I didn't so much this year when in among my Fancy Pants design team papers this month arrived this paper from the Swagger collection.

Swagger - Mustache Fever


Having seen the fanTASHtic pun on pinterest (whilst browsing for male card ideas!) I knew these were going to make a couple of fun cards one of which you can see below which uses both sides of the paper above and some chevron paper from this sheet.



I safely handed this card to my dad early today to ensure it didn't go astray in the post like his birthday card I had so lovingly made! And the funniest thing?... my dad doesn't even have a moustache and probably won't get this card but it amuses me!! Do share a link below in your comments to any Fathers Day cards you have made with your ATDML product.