Sunday 16 December 2012

Finishing Part Done Projects...

Once again as  end of the year draws near I find myself looking back over the past year from a crafting view point. I found the Shimelle "Perfect Collection" class I took immensely helpful in developing a system for *some* of my scrapping. I often feel like I have only a short amount of time available to scrap and so working with those base pages and a limited selection of product makes it possible to be quite productive in a short space of time.

One thing I always end up realising is that I am going to end the year with quite a few part done projects (usually layouts)

I had a short amount of time available on Sunday afternoon and so I pulled out a layout I started at a crop over a year ago! I managed to make a quick decision about what I wanted to add and finished the layout off and filed it in my album - boy did it feel good to finally finish it!