Tuesday 25 October 2011

Year-O-Graphy by Simple Stories

New in the shop by Simple Stories is a collection called Year-O-Graphy.
If you are looking to create a minibook to summarise your 2011, or maybe a set of papers to feature on a layout-a-month project for 2012 these papers would be perfect.

They come with matching stickers and the papers are a mixture of great background papers and others with plenty of elements that can be cut out and used as embellishments.

How about using this paper on a double layout with twelve 3"x4" photos and the twelve bingo card months cut up into a grid format? One of my to-do pages for the retreat this weekend which Mel, Jill, myself and the majority of the design team will be attending in Stoke-by-Nayland from this Friday through to Sunday. Talking of which, I must go organise myself a little more, I have many photos to print off ready for a very scrappy weekend.