Friday 17 July 2020

Clsss 3 - Hallway with Simply Vintage Coastal & Karen Leahy



Hi everyone and welcome to the class using what has to be one of the most gorgeous Simple Stories collections ever.

I guess it is no secret that I am a real coast addict, living so near to the beautiful Dorset coastline and so working with this collection is such a dream. The papers are beautiful and don't even get me started on the stickers and frames.

I have three pages for you in  this class, each quite different and you will still have lots of bits left over to create more beauty with.



I hope you enjoy the class and I will look forward to seeing what you create - the instructions can be downloaded HERE for free.

That's us for this evening - join us again in the morning at 8am for your second challenge!