Saturday 18 July 2020

Class 9 - The Greenhouse with Amy Tan Shine on & Tricia Sutherland


Good Evening Campers

Hope you have enjoyed your second day of classes.  In this class we'll be taking inspiration from the greenhouse with floral and woody elements.  I used photos based in nature whether it be the glassy reflections captured on my walk, fruits and flowers growing in my garden or moving the garden into the kitchen with homemade bread.

I love the 'Planted' paper which reminds me of the shelved of growing pots in my Grandpa's old greenhouse and the 'Surrounded by love' geometric design reminds me of the domes at the Eden project!


The diecut elements make a fantastic addition to the papers and the colours are a beautiful mix of pale mint, gold and black.




Don't forget to pop back at 10pm for the last class tonight with Debbie.  
I'll be back tomorrow so I'll see you then :)