Saturday 18 July 2020

Class 4 - The Garage with Simple Stories & Tricia Sutherland


Good morning Campers 

Welcome to day 2 of the House and Home cybercrop.  With this class I'll be taking inspirations from the Garage.  The layouts not only feature a variety of modes of transport but they also celebrating the opportunity to break free!  

You may choose to pull out some old photos from that fabulous trip you took like I did or some snaps from your government sanctioned exercise time during lockdown. 


The range of papers are beautifully bright and come with a selection of stickers and some lovely little enamel accents.  I took inspiration from piles of travel leaflets, unfolded maps and planning routes.




I hope you enjoy the class and the weekend. - your instructions for this class can be downloaded HERE.

  Pop back at 11am to join Jane in the Library for her G45 class.  I'll catch up with you again later tonight - see you then!