Sunday 19 July 2020

Class 15 - The Living Room with Kaisercraft Lily & Moss and Ann Freeman


And it's the end of your Cybercrop - do you have room for just one more class?
I have used the unusual colour combos of green & pink  in Kaisercraft Lily & Moss collection for this class.  Don’t you agree that some of the papers in the collection look like wallpaper? I have a wallpapered feature wall in my living room and hence I chose that room of the home for this class. 

Also the Living Room is the heart of the home I think, where everyone gathers, and that is reflected in my second layout. 


My final layout brings our House & Home cybcercrop to a close with a paper pieced house featured in the design. I hope you enjoy these and you can find the instructions to download for free just HERE.

Thank you all for joining our cybercrop. This wraps up the event but do keep sharing your pages with us - and remember entries for the challenges end next Sunday.