Sunday 1 August 2021

Stash Busting with Karen - Scraps



 I wonder how many of you are like me and drown in an over abundance of stash. I blame people like Mel and Jill really for stocking such wonderfully tempting goodies all the time.  I love my stash so much I really don't like to throw ANYTHING away and so my scraps boxes get out of control. 

I have five big foolscap box files, colour coordinated of course, full of scraps (and I have never really been able to understand the 'how small is too small?' rule). Consequently I like pages that use up lots of scraps. 

So my challenge for you is make a layout from your scraps ... and no, I don't believe you don't have any. 

I have several examples for you to share - one of which is new and a couple are pages I made a while ago, but they all just use scraps. 

This one used two pieces of A4 card and then only scraps and a stencil 



Butterflies punched from scraps, stamped on to scraps, cut from scraps 

Punched strips from scraps (I have done this in many shapes 

Scraps cut into squares

Small strips sewn on 


So my challenge is to make a page where scraps are the main feature of your page. 

Do share your pages in our facebook group so we can all enjoy them and do breathe a sigh of relief that you now have fewer scraps than you did ... till next week!