Saturday 28 August 2021

August 2021 Cybercrop class with Karen

Hello everyone, Dolly here  and I hope you have all had a fabulous summer. I know it has been a different year and many of us will have enjoyed holiays or days out in this country rather than travelling further afield, but I am sure you have all enjoyed something over the summer that will work wonderfully witht hese gorgeous papers. 

The Carte Bella Summer range is just so lush and with the cut aparts and sticker sheet there is so much to enjoy in this packed kit. 

I have two pages for you but there is literally loads left over which will, I am sure, feature on other summer pages. 

This is one of the pages I have for you  and I can't wait to see what you do. 


Please do remember to post your class pages in our facebook group so that we can all see and enjoy them. 

You can find the full instructions here

Have fun.