Saturday 28 August 2021

August 2021 - Class with Tracy

 Good evening friends.  I hope you have all had a lovely day.  I'm typing to you from Sunny Wales again, sat in the garden with mum, beer in hand, so you could say I'm in my happy place!

I loved the bright colours in this kit, and so I chose a photograph with a rainbow of colours in the dresses and clothes we wore when Ann, Wendy and I finally met up with the Welsh after almost 2 years!!!  

The travel theme worked well even for just a day out, and the sticker book will last for ages, it'll be especially great if you're planning a little travel journal!

I used the tags as a feature, because why not? I tried to keep the tag page quite simple, I hope you enjoy it.



The second page is a little more fun but both pages are pretty simple so I hope perfect for an early evening play... I hope you have a rip roaring time! 



I really hope you like the class and I am so excited about teaching you all in person at Retreat.  I can't wait to see your versions of the pages, so don't forget to pop them in the albumn.