Sunday 16 December 2018

December Virtual Crop Class with Katherine

Hello everyone, welcome to my Christmas class using Kaisercraft's Mint Wishes.


For my first page we play with some watercolours - I use a mix of distress inks and stains - vintage photo for the brown, cracked pistachio for the first green, iced spruce for the grey, evergreen bough and then some silver in the form of brushed pewter.  It would be handy to have a snowflake punch and some silver glitter too, and any other Christmas embellishments that you have to hand.


I added little drops of silver glitter to the centre of my snowflakes to add a little bit of sparkle.


My second page is not so messy, with a little bit of fussy cutting and lots of layering.


There are lots of beautiful sentiments in this kit and I managed to make 4 cards with the left overs.  I hope you enjoy class, you can find it here.