Thursday 25 March 2021

Pinkfresh Studio Some Days

 

Hi everyone, Dolly here. 

It's been quite a week in our house as our kitchen has been ripped out and there is mess and stuff everywhere and I am fed up of living on sandwiches and takeaways but having new lovely lush papers to work with cheered me up no end. The Pinkfresh Studios Some Days are lovely - really thick quality paper and so much fun to work with from the small images perfect for the fussy cutters to the bold prints and the gorgeous soft florals. 

 

I have three pages to share so far and, as they are all for my 2021 album which is A4, something a little bit different than my usual 12" x 12"  


This one is the obligatory selfie and vaccination card as I really did feel it was something to celebrate and gace us a little bit of hope. 


 
You know how I love fussy cutting so the florals were a perfect fit for me 
 
 



I loved that the collection included little houses and shops and I really wanted to use them. So this was a bittongue in cheek. No shops we can browse around at the moment so we are enjoying our time on our local heath instead. 



More fussy cutting - which I find very theraputic


 

 
 
and as those two worked with the pastels it was fun to aing it up with the bright yellow 
 

 


I hope you get the chance to check out the collection because it really is lovely. 

Now I am off back to sawdust and making endless cups of tea!