Thursday 17 December 2020

Jingle All the Way with Simple Stories




Hello everyone, I wanted to share a few festive layouts made with Simple Stories Jingle All the Way.  It is a beautiful mix of traditional colours and modern prints, plus it has the gorgeous Tags paper in it - these are becoming a firm favourite with me - cards, presents, layouts...endless uses!  I also had the chance to play with some of the chipboard frames which are gorgeous and a selphy 3 by 4 print fits perfectly behind the double frames.

For this page I went with strips of the different patterns and then added some silver mist.  I punched out some snowflakes from vellum and added crystals in the centre to cover up the glue.  I raided my embellishments for some of the little studio calico veneer stars and I hid my journalling on a tag behind the photo.








For my next layout I started with some gold mist, then dug out the dinner plates for the circles.  I used my 1" circle punch to add a scalloped edge to the large circles.  Another chipboard frame, then stickers and crystals with a few stars to finish it off.  Here are some close ups of the elements.  Wishing you all a lovely Christmas, do come and share your festive layouts over in our Facebook group ATDML#Create.