Sunday 20 December 2020

December 2020 Virtual Crop Class 2 with Mel

 Hello everyone and welcome to my final Virtual Crop class of the year. I can't say that 2020 has been a great year overall but one of the good things has been the way our scrapping community has come together to make the isolated days a little brighter.

I knew I had this wintery kit to use this month so I was really pleased at the start of the month when we had a flurry of snow and I could get some photos of Olivia in the snow. She was pleased as it was her first day of isolation as a contact of someone with covid so there was no school for her and she could get out into the garden for a quick play before online lessons started!


My Timehop App that very same day came up with the photos I had taken exactly a decade previously of the girls in the snow so I decided to do a "Then and Now" style page.

To see the other page and for full instructions click HERE.

Come back at 2pm to see what Tricia has made with her kt.