Sunday 20 December 2020

December Virtual crop with Tricia - Bo Bunny Winter wishes

Good morning Campers and welcome to the last class of the day.  

I'll be using Bo bunny 'Winter wishes' collection to scrap some Christmas events both old and new!

The papers are full of icy greys and blues and frosty pinks, perfect for this time of year.  We are teaming them up with some chipboard snowflakes and white alphas which are perfect for customising to match your layout.


For the first layout I have created 15 decorated baubles to showcase my photos from our Christmas tree farm visit.  I doodled on each bauble to make them unique but if baubles don't work for you pick another shape like stars or hearts. 


On the second layout I have created pine cone trees with snowflakes.  It's a great opportunity to make them your own.  


Happy Christmas and have a great Hogmany! 
Tricia