Friday 28 July 2023

Cluedo Cybercrop Class 2 - Dr Black in the Library with the Stack of Books

 Hello all, first I should introduce myself, I'm Doctor Black. Of course no one knows who that is but I'm the mysterious 7th character in Cluedo! (The perils of having a seven person DT and a theme we all loved but that only had 6 characters!)


For my first class of the weekend I worked with the Memory Place Book Lover collection which was a just lovely to work with. Included in the kit is a large cut file which I have been waiting to use in a kit for ages! 

As I'm in the library I am sharing the book based layout here but in the instructions you will find a second layout which is not book themed.


The instructions can be found HERE.

Please take time to share your creations with us in the ATDML # Create Facebook Group and if you are posting on social media please also use the #ATDMLCluedoCybercrop hashtag.

Come back at 10pm when Colonel Mustard will have been up to no good in the printing room!