Sunday 30 July 2023

Cluedo Cybercrop Class 13 - Miss Scarlet, in the Summer House, with the Globe


Good evening Gang!

Miss Scarlet here again, but this time I'm writing to you from Sunny Tenerife, whilst sipping on a margherita by the pool! (sorry, not sorry)

I hope you have been enjoying the crop, I know we all had a lot of fun creating the classes for you.

My class this evening brings you the beautiful and bright tones of a classic Vicki B range.
The Where to Next range is so fun too, with quirky little houses and lots of butterflies.




It's rare for me to put lots of photos on a layout, but I think it worked on this first page, which is perfect to document a day out in the city.  

My second page could work with almost any subject, and really celebrates the bright papers with a fun layering style.


Download the instructions for this class HERE

As always please do share your layouts with us, we honestly love seeing them.

And if you post on any social media platforms use the #atdmlcluedocybercrop.