Sunday 21 February 2021

February Virtual crop class 3 with Tracy using Vicki Boutin Color Kaleidoscope

 Hi Everyone!! Tracy here with the last class of the day.

Today I'll be using Vicki Boutins 'Kaleidoscope' range to create 3 layouts with punchy colours against neutral backgrounds.  

When I saw the lemon colours in the leaf papers I instantly knew the photos I would be using would be from our last trip to Italy.  I created lemons using a small punch however the colours would be perfect for G&T's in the back garden on a sunny day


The teal coloured papers just peaking through are a perfect compliment for a sunny day too.



The kit comes with some gorgeous embellishments and wording that begs for you to go wild so are great for those really fun photos.





So let's get started - click here for instructions and don't forget to share over on our facebook page.