Thursday 21 January 2021

Vicki Boutin Storyteller

 Hello everyone - Dolly here and some project to share with you made with Vicki Boutin Storyteller. 


I love the collection because it is such an unusual and perfect mix of naturals and orange and beautiful teals and florals and images. It is a really beautiful collection and good for so many different themes too. 

Here are three of my projects with some of the collection 



I captured a very special moment on our Route 66 trip - for those of you who are Eagles fans ... Standing on the corner in Winslow Arizona



 
 
 
 
 
 




I am sure you were expecying kitten pictures -w ell this is Koda and he just worked well with the teals and the ochres

 
 


I couldn't resist the little birds in the collection. 




And the florals worked so well with the kraft cardstock




Do check out the collection in store - it is beautiful and versatile