Tuesday 1 October 2019

There are Fairies Amongst Us


Hello everyone - Dolly here.

Do you believe in Fairies? I am sure they must be real because I have a fairy door in my garden!
And if I wasn't convinced, I then saw the beautiful Graphic 45 Fairie Dust Collection which proves they surely MUST be real!

I have been working with some papers from the collection and have a few pages to share with you. The papers are typical Graphic 45, high-quality double-sided, giving lots of options, and they lend themselves to fussy cutting too as they are thick and stand being raised up on foam squares.

Do check out the collection as I think fairies can be used for all sorts of pages where you are recording an event which is just plain magical in some way, or florally beautiful or ... well, I guess I just like fairies.


The first page is with a photo from The Hamlet at Versailles because it was just such a magical place to visit. 












I loved the rich purples - we always say that colour purple is Disney Purple (works for Cadbury too but that's a whole other story)  and so it leant itself to a page where the Epcot globe was lit so beautifully.










And another Disney page - this time it worked well with the Halloween images. I always love the border strips you get with Graphic 45 as it makes pages so simple. 

 I loved that the collection had the soft teals mixed with the purple as I think it is a colour combo that works so well.





I hope you enjoyed the sheer escapism of a bit of scrapping with some fairies. And remember - you never know what is at the bottom of your garden!