Wednesday 2 October 2019

Indigo and Ivy


Hello everyone - Dolly here and I have been scrapping using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Indigo and Ivy collection which is just beautiful.
I love the navy with the naturals as well as the white - just a gorgeous colour combination.

I have two pages to share today

This is the first. I cut the chevrons as a background and edged the bottom with two colours of baker's twine.



Of course, as it is me, there was fussy cutting a plenty. I do love me a bit of fussy cutting.




I also used different colour inks and a stencil to add more detail.







And this was the second page




Mega fussy cutting on this one again - but once I started -well it was kind of hard to stop.




 I used the border strips from four of the designs to make a paper woven heart as well.

You know me - waste not want not.



Thank you for looking and I hope you go and check out the range in the store.