Sunday 11 November 2018

November Journaling Prompts

Eeeek sorry for the belated prompts this month (a certain irony in the prompts not being prompt) but here we are a whole week late!

This month's prompt is:

Top Ten Style - this could be a list of favourite things, a Christmas list (as shown below) a holiday destinations list or anything else you can list.


 My first example isn't a layout but a mini book I made ages ago documenting the top ten places I wanted to go to. It was a class at our Spring 2008 retreat and I was really pleased to see that since I made the book I have ticked four of the top ten off my list...





This one kind of feels like cheating a little bit because I used it to illustrate a previous promot but it includes the very sweet top ten list of Christmas things Isabelle wanted for Christmas when she was about three. Sadly now at 13 and a half the list is slightly longer and less sweet (top of the list this year is a ticket to see Hamilton!)