Thursday 16 August 2018

Oxides and Graphic 45 - Enjoy the little things




I know...Fairie Dust papers and boys...not necessarily a natural pairing, but the colours and outdoors feel to these papers were really easy to use.  I started the page with some distress oxides and added loads of inky prints in blues, purples, greens and yellows - the oxides work really well on craft and you don't loose the colour into the paper.  After that I then used my kaisercraft hessian stamp and some of the word stamps from Crate Paper.  Next I chose several strips of paper, decorating each one slightly differently.  I arranged them blue, green, purple, green blue which seems to draw your eye into the centre of the page and to the photo.  I do love the colour combination in this line of papers.

I decorated the strips with some of the stickers and fussy cut a few mushrooms to add around the photo.  


The title is from Fab Scraps and you can pick it up in the shop - I used my oxides to create an ombre effect and then added silver nuvo drops around the edge.


I used foam pads and added some of the button stickers on one of the strips.

I hope you've enjoyed the page, and look forward to seeing you all at the Cybercrop at the end of the month - as I type there is still one kit left, but even if you didn't manage to get the kits you can download the instructions and play along with your own papers.