Monday 10 December 2012

Drowning in a Sea of Scrapbooking Supplies

Operation clear out and sort the scrapbook area is well underway! It is one of those jobs that I have been to frightened to start for a while as there seems to be such a lot of stuff much of it with no logical home within my stage.

I just woke up one morning and thought "right, that's it!" and started emptying shelves and temporarily filling really usrful boxes with stacks of paper, emptying hoarded boxes and other 'possibly alterable items' from under my desk and sorting out embellishment storage.

It is still nowhere near finished but I have worked out where I want my most used supplies and am now going through the difficult process of working out what I really am likely to use and what could be donated to a craft club or the kids craft boxes.

I really do hope when it is done I will be able to grab a couple of spare minutes scrapping every so often without needing a major excavation project to get to the surface of my desk!

Wish me luck!