Sunday 9 December 2012

A Little Bit Crazy!

Theto on this layout is one of my favourites from our trip to New York! Obviously it could have been taken anywhere but it captures a very specific memory and feeling from the trip. We had just been visiting the High Line park and it was a very long walk back from there to our hotel. With a 4 year old and a 7 year old in tow it was definitely necessary to take a rest along the way. I used these rest stops to take all sorts of photos against a wide range of backgrounds. The light was just beautiful at this point, really golden and warm. The girls were mucking around making shadows on this shuttered door and getting Elizabeth to join in and I just loved this photo.


I used the Echo Park Note to Self Collection to create the layout - I loved the quotes and colours in this collection.