Sunday 29 September 2024

September Virtual Crop Class with Tracy

 Well hello there!  As you may know, I started a new job earlier in the year, and it meant my summer was a little crazy! So it's been a hot minute (three months) since I done a Virtual Crop class for you. It meant I got to play with these beautiful autumn papers from American Crafts!

In this class we make three layouts, that come together really quickly, I hope you enjoy them.


But I didn't just focus on Autumn photos, so I hope this class highlights that you can sometimes rebel against the seasonal themes!


You'll find your instructions here. I hope you enjoy the class, and I am very much looking forward to seeing some of you in person at the Autumn Retreat next month!  I hear there might be a couple of visitors too! 🦄🦄