Sunday 28 January 2024

January 2024 Virtual Crop with Ann and Photoplay

Happy 2024 to all our ATDML friends and welcome to your noon virtual crop class from me this chilly January.

At the start of each year I set myself a reading challenge for the year and try to record the books that I read on an app called Goodreads. I don't read all the time and can go a couple of months with no books but then may have a run of several weeks! Anyhow, imagine my delight to receive the wonderful Book Club papers from Photoplay for this month's virtual crop kit.


I have made two pages, both with a simple interactive element and I hope you enjoy them!


You can download your instructions here on the file saved as 0124-Ann, and if you are scrapping along with us this virtual crop day then you've only a couple of hours before your next class is posted with Mel. Enjoy!