Sunday 1 October 2023

September Virtual Crop Class with Tracy

Is it September, or is it October? If you were following the facebook group this last week or so, you will have seen that apparently Mel and I lost all sense of time during September!  We are back on track now, so welcome to your next class of the September Virtual Crop (in October)!

A pinch and a punch, first day of the month!  Figured I might as well get that in, since it's rare we can say that on a Virtual Crop day!

Anyway, whilst I pack my bags to head off for a long awaited spa week in York with my Mum, here's your second class of the day.


I just loved the grungy blues and browns in this kit of the wonderful 49 & Market papers. I think it's safe to say we are all very fond of the designs and the robust papers this manufacturer seem to be churning out.


I took inspiration from the colours and inked up some backgrounds, using up the left-over ink from my first background to make the second one! 

Download the instructions for this class HERE

I hope you enjoy the class and am really looking forward to seeing your versions. I'll be checking in from the hot tub during the week, so please do share them in the facebook group.