Sunday 25 September 2022

September Vitrual Crop Class with Tracy

Hi, Hey, Hello!  How are you all?  I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, and your virtual crop day.

I've been getting last minute bits and pieces ready for our girls trip next weekend to the Jurassic coast, with some surprises lined up for the birthday girl!  But I digress... I'm really happy to be bringing you a 3 page class with P13's Beyond the Sea! 


These papers conjure up nostalgic memories of beach days when I was a kid, and all those elements on the papers are exactly the kind of thing I expect to see on the beaches across the South West Coast.

Since I was lucky enough to have a week in Cornwall, it was pretty perfect for me! :)

I hope you enjoy this class that incorporates a simple but distressed look for the first page, some inkyness on the second and a (hopefully uncomplicated) folding element on the third!  

As always, if you have any questions I endeavor to be on hand throughout the day to hopefully help. 

Due to a technical hiccup in September the instructions have been emailed to all who purchased a kit. If you have yet to receive these please do drop an email to mel@atripdownmemorylane.co.uk  and please remember to share your layouts with us on the Facebook page.