Friday 5 August 2022

Class 1 - Summertime - with Tracy

We are kickstarting our Kellerman's Cybercrop with a SUMMERTIME class as the Dirty Dancing film set at Kellerman's Mountain resort took part in a 60's Summertume.


I couldn't wait to get my hands on these sunny papers from Simple Stories Summer Lovin' collection; perfect for a day at the beach, to document a nice summer holiday, or if you're just chilling in the hot tub! (I seem to be able to make almost every paper range work with hot tub pics! haha)

All three of these layouts are pretty simple to start you off, but the second two show how to make your cardstock go further and has some detailed measuring.  It's easy enough to put together, but if anything is confusing just shout for me in the facebook group, tag me and I'll do my best to reply as quick as I can! 

I hope you enjoy doing them as much as I did, I can't wait for you to share your layouts in the album.

Find your instructions here