Sunday 30 January 2022

January 2022 Virtual Crop Class with Tracy Annunziato

Happy New Year! it's not too late to say that right?  

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that 2022 is looking like it'll be a good one for you.

When I received these Vicki Boutin papers, with all the Christmas Themes, I was surprisingly inspired! I say surprisingly because historically, I do not scrap Christmas!  I know it's a strange thing for a memory keeper to say, but I rarely get photo's of Christmas, usually too wrapped up in the day, and I always struggle with inspiration when faced with snowmen, holly and nutcrackers!

But I was inspired immediately, knew exactly what I wanted to do with them and I really enjoyed the process. I hope you do too.


I can't wait to see your pages.

You can find the class instructions HERE