Sunday 20 June 2021

June Virtual Crop class 2 with Simple stories and Tricia

 

Good Morning guys!!

Welcome to class 2 of this month's Virtual crop!

This afternoon we'll be using the gorgeous, Vintage cottage fields range from Simple stories.  This range is full of soft colours inspired by blooming flowers and nature found in your back garden.

For my first page I wanted to bring elements of looking out your window across your garden (one of my favourite views from my house and slatted fences with climbing flowers.


I layered the chipboard frames and backfilled two of them with strips of paper to create a slatted effect.  I also made use of the frames with grouped flowers to also create a trellis effect. I added in some wood effect alphas to complement the theme.


For my second layout I wanted to capture the mood of sitting out in my blooming garden with bunting or festoon lighting and fluttering butterflies all around.  

So grab those photos of lockdown walks, picnics in the garden (or the Park) or just you in your favourite flowery top!!