Sunday 1 November 2020

Trick or Retreat Class 11 with Guest Designer Tracy Annunziato

When Mel asked me if I would be happy to teach at the Autumn Retreat, I was so ridiculously happy and excited (Ann can validate by the squeals down the phone!) so I was obviously beyond disappointed when it was clear it would not be going ahead…  then Mel asked if I would still do the class for the Trick or Retreat Virtual event, so here I am!  Super excited to share with you my first class! 

 Jen Hadfield’s The Avenue range caught my eye with its little houses (which have so many possibilities at the moment) and the gold foiling on the emphemera is really nice!

 


I took inspiration from the brick pattern on the papers and I wanted to use a nice size piece of the text paper.  This first layout came together quite quickly and is a nice simple example of how to get a lot out of two sheets of paper.


For my second layout I surprised myself, but I couldn’t stop thinking about the blue flowers and how much I wished they were in the ephemera pack!  Cutting them out was the only solution!  


I had so much fun choosing papers and putting these layouts together; I hope you love them. Instructions can be downloaded from HERE

Next Class at Noon with Mel  - in the meantime I hope you enjoy this one.