Wednesday 15 January 2020

January Joy

There are many things to love about a new year but one of them is the new releases for we scrapbookers.

I have been thrilled to start working with two gorgeous paper ranges and expect some more in the coming days from me and from the rest of our awesome design team.

First I would like to share a page made with PinkFresh Studio Just a Little Lovely (and actually I think this range is a LOT lovely)


The gorgeous watercolour wreath begged me for fussy cutting and I decided to mount it on a pinky lilac cardstock to work with the pictures.












This second page was made with Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl and I just loved the colours. The little lady with the paintbrushes begged to be used on this page which showcased my latest two watercolour commissions.





I added a couple of layered  flowers made from scraps from my scraps box (see I DO use the scraps sometimes!)







Till next time - happy crafting everyone.