Sunday 16 June 2019

June Virtual crop class 2 with Tricia

Good Afternoon Campers

I hope you are enjoying the classes so far!

For my class, I'll be using the lovely pastel shades of the Pink fresh 'Simple and Sweet' range.  The mix of greens, blues, yellows and pinks can be combined in a variety of ways to suit both male and female subjects or a mix of the two.

In March I was lucky enough to head off to Japan for our honeymoon and even luckier to get there at the start of the cherry blossom season!

I used a mix of the pink shades of paper mixed with this fab die cut to create a page to compliment some photos of the sakura foods available.  Using a mix of the phrases and also the wooden stars, I added accents and dimensions to the page to create a feeling of the layers of 5-star petals.


For the second layout, I had this fab picture of my friend's children feeding the lambs at our local farm.  I used strips of the bluer tones hand in hand with the burnt orange of the MME 29th Street Market range to give warmer shades to the layout.  As it was farm photos I loved the gingham and floral accents and I couldn't resist creating halos of stars to draw attention to the title. 



I hope you enjoy the class today and I can't wait to see you all sharing your variations on the ATDML facebook gallery.