Sunday 19 May 2019

May Virtual Crop Class 2 with Mel

Hello and welcome to class two from todays Virtual Crop. This month I challenged myself to work with the Graphic 45 Flutter collection. Graphic 45 and me are not natural bedfellows, I admire the things other people make with it, I often love a couple of the patterns but I struggle to make it fit with my style. However, I really liked some of the florals in this collection and the bold colours were right up my street so I threw caution to the wind and signed myself up for this kit!

I made three layouts and am really pleased with the outcome. For this class I made a basic sketch and then altered it three ways to get my three layouts.

Click Here for the sketch and full instructions

Here are two of the layouts...



Don't forget to share your creations over on the ATDML # Create Facebook page and join us at 2pm for our final class of the day with Debbie.