Sunday 17 February 2019

February 2019 Virtual Crop day with Ann and Kaisercraft

Hello lovely crafters where I hope your Sunday is planned to be a relaxing one. By the time this post goes live I will have been out on a chilly rugby pitch side watching my boys so it's a good job my class kit today is sunnier colours.

I have created two pages, on embracing the recent trend to feature triangles on your layouts (which I am really having a phase on at the moment!)



And my second page I went a tad fringe scissors crazy! You don't have to use fringing (or herb scissors as they are also known) you can use normal scissors and it'll take a little longer, or just add unfringed strips of paper and stickers instead for a similar but less textured look.

Your instructions can be found HERE and I hope you are inspired to have a go..and there may even be a bonus project at the end as well.

Don't forget to share your creations over on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page.