Monday 23 July 2012

Pretend Camping!

Sorry to have been missing in action - I have been away camping with friends. The Hand family are not the most hardy of campers so we managed one night under canvas and then the other two days we stayed at the campsite all day but came home to sleep!!! I have decided this is definitely my kind of camping :) - I might add that the camp site was about 30 minutes from home so we weren't "commuting" that far!

I do however have plenty of camping photos to scrap and will be anxiously awaiting "Take A Hike" from Simple Stories to scrap some of those pictures. I love the fact that once you have used up the more themed pieces like the elements sheets the colours and patterns on others papers will work for lots of different themes.


I am still loving bunting and tickets so these stickers make me very happy! I can already imagine my photos of the girls toasting marshmallows on a layout with this paper range :)