Friday 29 June 2012

Rise to the challenge

Just a few more days left to enter our cybercrop challenges. There are six in all and details can be found HERE. Plenty of opportunities for a quick page or card too with our sketch challenge or our scraplift challenge too. Closing date to share your images with us using our inlinkz tool is Sunday 1st July.
If you've not popped by the shop recently there are new October Afternoon papers Cakewalk and 9 to 5 and some rather lovely new coloured Cosmic Shimmers in. I've just received an order and I LOVE the October Afternoon 9 to 5 range!  I have both sets of the new mini marker alphabet stickers too. These are my absolute favourite alpha stickers as they last ages and are great for mixing up when you run our of one letter or a certain colour. I used them on my Kaiser Chiefs layout that I did as an example of the journalling challenge last weekend.

and this layout from the February DT gallery shows how you can mix and match the different colours in this sticker range.