Tuesday 16 November 2010

Love My Bump

I hope you will forgive the poor photography. This layout is just about passable but the other one refused to be photographed in any remotely presentable way so I will have to wait until I have some daylight time to take a photo of that one!

This is one of the layouts I finished off at the crop I went to. It is at the extreme end of simple but I love it all the same. The journaling talks about how I loved having a baby bump. The photograph was taken by Kirsty Wiseman at our first retreat - that seems such a long time ago - it was almost exactly 3 years ago.

There were a load of different patterned papers in the baggie with the half finished layout but in the end I used the plain white Bazzill and two sheets of Basic Grey which were some of the plain but distressed pages from their collection packs. It is clean, simple and straight forward but I love it all the same, for the sentiment it represents and of course it is one less layout on my "half started will it ever be finished?" pile!